Although restrictions are easing and we have hope for a return to normality, please stick to the Covid rules:
• Wear a face mask during drop off and pick -up;
• Only 1 parent to drop-off or pick-up;
• Maintain 2m distance from other adults,
• And if you need to pass any information to us, please text or email rather than delay other parents at the door.
Do not send your child into Pre-school if they have any of the following symptoms:
• A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
• A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
• A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.